We provide financial analyses to support M&A deals both for Private Equity and Corporate clients. The services offered to sellers (Sell-Side Due Diligence / Vendor Assistance) and to buyers (Buy-Side Due Diligence) are focused on the key aspects of the transaction both during the preliminary phase (Pre-Deal Services) as well as during the post-acquisition integration phase (Post-Deal Services).
If necessary, we collaborate with selected high profile industry experts (e.g. former industry managers) with deep and proven business competencies that can be deployed directly on the field.
The main services we offer are:
- Quick diagnoses / “sanity checks” procedures on Target companies before commencing long “Due Diligence” processes, both Sell-Side and Buy-Side
- Support in the preparation and analysis of financial information for upcoming sale processes, including Virtual Data Rooms and Q&A organisation
- Negotiation support on valuation items, price elements and warranties identified during the Due Diligence phase with a direct and active presence at the “negotiation table”
- Preparation and assistance in drafting Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) definitions including technical support to our clients legal team
- Price adjustments analysis and assistance in defining “locked box” pricing mechanisms
Le nostre credenziali in M&A TransactionsScopri di più